Technical Assistant/Student Employment
Technical Assistant Intern/Student Employment
UW-Parkside Continuing Education
Hours per Week:
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support instructors with delivering their trainings, including but not limited to operation and moderation of online, remote, and hybrid learning instances.
- Schedule and hold test/practice sessions as necessary.
- Provide remote and in-person technical support to instructors and students in addition computer troubleshooting.
- Communicate effectively with our customers and partners, upholding the highest standard of customer service.
- When not facilitating a training/workshop, provide customer service for Professional and Continuing Education programming by responding to communications received via email, telephone, and social media.
Effective communication skills, including verbal, written, and active listening; Great customer service and interpersonal skills; Efficient troubleshooting, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills; Good organization, time management, and prioritization; Keen attention to detail; Working knowledge of relevant operating systems, software, and programming – including but not limited to Windows OS, Mac OS, Microsoft Teams, Zoom.