SUMMER CUSTODIAL/MAINTENANCE/OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
This position is responsible for the successful operation of the 3 residence halls used to house overnight conference guests, interns, and summer school students.
· Qualified applicants must be able to lift a minimum of 50 Ibs Must be able to walk 5 Flights of Stairs and Walk a minimum of 400 yards.
· Able to handle light machinery (i.e. weed whip, floor care machine, carpet cleaner).
· Must be able to handle frequent bending, kneeling, and reaching.
· Applicants should be able to work periods of eight hours during opening and closing with only small breaks and time for lunch.
· Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
· Must be available to work 25-40 hours per week between 7-3:30PM, Monday – Friday with some overtime and weekend work required. Hours flexible around class schedule.
· Must be available from Monday, May 17, 2021-Tuesday, September 7, 2021.