Foxconn Earn and Learn Tech-Trainee
Making Smarter Lives Possible:
Foxconn is the global leader in manufacturing services for the computer, communication, and consumer electronics (3C) industry. Through our long-term investment in Wisconsin, we are building an AI 8K+5G ecosystem and global technology hub. This ecosystem – Wisconn Valley – will comprise of a thriving community supported by innovatively creative employees. Foxconn offers the opportunity to join a talented network of professionals who embody an entrepreneurial spirit and who work together within a company culture of shared mission.
We are seeking out individuals to join our Technology Training Program, which is designed to develop talents that will drive the future of our organization. Trainees receive a company overview, interact with company leaders, and develop skills for a successful career. Additional training will vary by department. With hard work, the desire to learn, and the ability to develop capabilities, career opportunities are endless.
Opportunities exist to work with the following:
- Software Development
- Data Intelligence/Analytics
- Database Management
- IT Help Desk Support
- Network Management
- SAP Development
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- System Architecture
- Mobile & Web Development
- Entry Level Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Image Analytics
- Cloud Administration
- Project Management
• Learn individually or in groups about necessary skills and knowledge.
• Work well in a team environment.
• Express ideas and information in a clear and concise manner.
• Recognize and respond effectively to unexpected situations or deadlines.
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing task priorities and work situations.
• Demonstrate ability to complete tasks regardless of obstacles.
• Demonstrate leadership skills.
• Currently or was pursuing a Bachelor’s or an associate degree from a college or tech college in Computer Science, Information Technology, Machine Learning, Computer, Network or Software Engineering, Management/Business Information Systems, Electrical Engineering OR any other Information Technology related major.
• General understanding required of Information Systems, including knowledge of application development, database administration, business intelligence, personal computers, and/or local area networks.
• High school diploma or GED
What We Offer:
Range of health insurance options (including vision and dental)
10 Paid Vacation Days + 10 Paid Personal Days + 10 Paid Holidays
401k with company match after 1 year of service
A dynamic and growing work environment, creating an earned complexity engineering group
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.